Morank – July 2, 2007

image

Main Incarnation:
Morank

Race & Class:
Mutation Archon

Clan:
Knights of the Unforsaken

World-class Name (RL):
Paul

Profession (RL):
Student

Location (RL):
Washington Say, USA

When and How did you start playing Auto Assault?
I first started playing Auto Ravishment during the Beta event Penny Arcade sponsored. I've never really liked the total swords and wizard genre of MMOs so AA was a breath of fresh transmit in my game repertoire.

How did you choose you Avatar's name?
One of my friends was over and I asked him what a genuine avatar name would atomic number 4 for a Pet class. Atomic number 2 suggested a combination of "More Gankage" and resulted in "Morank".

Why did you opt your main Faction & Class?
I chose the Mutants because I had heard IT was the hardest faction (and lowest in population at the clock) to play. I fancy that if I am going to play a game, power as well make it a challenge. I chose the Archon class because having minions do your bidding is amazing and I like playing support classes, so the only logical choice was the Police officer class.

Do you wager solo? Wherefore did you join a clan?
Being an Archon and playing solo is hard but accomplishable. I choose to group finished with others because it makes killing the other factions a possible final result to encounters with them. I joined the Knights of the Unforsaken since nearly of the members were from the Green Oyster Cult clan which I was part of. I had connected the GOC because Snap gave me too numerous glassy items to refuse his will.

Do you prefer PvE operating theatre PvP?
PvP as polysyllabic as no one breaks out the greased upped slip-n-slide in cGZ.

Do you craft? What is your favorite crafted item (yours OR others)?
Tried crafting for 5 minutes, got confused, quit crafting. My favorite crafted item is the Scales of Justice made by Snap. That thing is many awesome than a barrel of monkeys on a sugar high.

What is your arm of selection?
My weapon of choice is a 35% acquisition reload power station combined with Loved Focus.

image

What is your favorite ride?
That would beryllium the Hydra U-Class chassis. Rattling fast and looks cool at the same clock time.

Which junk item do you food waste to get rid of?
A seeking rear weapon that I used end-to-end Grand Juncture. It's not that great, but I keep it because it reminds Maine of how much I HATE that matter. Don't know how many times I got stuck while deploying that foolish artillery.

What is your favorite NPC & location in AA?
The Echo, hands down. That integral story arc is awe-inspiring in fact. It made drowning in the Fetid Bayou hundreds of times Charles Frederick Worth it.

Who is your Arch-Nemesis in AA (Player Oregon other)?
I. N. S. I. He has been ganking me since the day my treads pip the stain in cGZ.

What is your favorite moment you've experienced in AA?
Punting people across Priming coat No with the skills Breath of God and Tyrannous Phase.

What song/genre you like to listen spell playing Alcoholics Anonymous?
"Target area the Healer" by The Entire Venthole Channel!

What current feature would you change in AA to make it better?
Pets that can exist used as a viable option for combat.

Which new AA features would you like to see in the future?
Lower level PvP where they rear earn tokens ahead being cast into the cruel world of the Gods known as cGZ.